Sunday, October 2, 2011

End of September

I don’t really have much to report this time. I think I’ve finally started to sink into my routine. I go to school and depending on the day go to tutoring, to workout, or home. Then I just chill. My dear friend Pauline told me about this website called sidreel where you can watch new episodes of all tv shows- its been a godsend because I haven’t been able to watch criminal minds or the office. Without criminal minds there is no Shemar. (Shemar is my favorite actor, and he is beautiful, and I love him).
I was going through Shemar withdrawal- but luckily I can now watch all my shows J I have been planning a bit and thinking about the future. (I’ve got ample time on my hands). Usually I find new songs, or just browse the endless set of files that are Wikipedia. I also started looking at colleges. Not really looking, more browsing. I know I want to go to college in a big city. So I’ve been doing lots and lots of Googling.
I’ve actually decided my favorite class in school is German because I have my friends, we don’t do anything (or at least in my opinion) and I usually just past notes with the kid next to me. The worst are the classes that the teachers don’t write anything down in (history, biology, geography, literature, grammar) and the rest are okay. Usually in class I draw stars, come up with vocab I want to learn, or doodle aimlessly. When I have to do schoolwork next year it will be a rough adjustment.
Lastly, I will be going to Italy in two weeks J J.The rotary is just going to Venice for the weekend- but I’m so excited!!! Also, I’m going to a Rihanna concert in December with my second host family sisters, and brother-in-law and my friend Annika, who is an exchange student from Colorado. As you can see my life as mellowed out. I’m definitely in the adjustment stage!  Finally a quote my friend Emma posted on Facebook- 

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." -Alan Alda 

No comments:

Post a Comment